At Middleton Primary and Nursery School we expect that all children in the main school will wear the school colours. This helps to develop a sense of pride and belonging to Middleton Primary School. The school uniform comprises of:
* Bottle green sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper
* White/Bottle Green Polo Shirt
* Grey/Black Trousers/Skirt
* Bottle green fleece/reversible fleece
* Black shoes.
* School book bags with the school emblem.
* PE Kit (bottle green shorts, white T shirt and black plimsolls in a drawstring bag)
* Green and white checked dress can be worn by girls in the summer term.
Uniform is no longer available to order from the School Office, instead it can be ordered from any of the three following companies:
1. Price and Buckland – uniform is available from their shop in Hucknall.
2. Just School Wear – uniform is available online at : http://www.just-schoolwear.co.uk/ and also available from their shop in Bulwell.
3. Tesco – available online at: http://www.clothingattesco.com/icat/embschoolwear/
What we’ve been up to…
The muggy weather on Wednesday morning didn’t alter any spirits at the latest pupils v teachers football game at Middleton Primary School. As the players took to their positions on the pitch, pupils lined up at the sides eager to cheer on their peers, or for some , their favourite teachers. The adults were sure to face stiff competition but they never expected such a skillful display from the children.The final score doesn’t need any comment: 3 – 1.Following this crushing defeat to the Year 6/5 squad , the teachers have decided to be back with a vengeance next year.
We took our Hockey Club members to watch England vs Belgium in the Six Nations Tournament this week! We had fun cheering on our country and the children picked up some great skills and techniques that they later practised in Hockey Club!