Our Aims & Values
Our school ethos is underpinned by the Rights Respecting Schools Award that we have held continually since 2013.
Our school aims are:
- To provide an inclusive, welcoming and safe learning environment in which every child is valued, cared for and supported.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum that provides children with the best possible learning opportunities and experiences, enabling them to enjoy their education and develop positive attitudes to learning.
- To ensure that all children are able to realise their potential through high quality learning and teaching experiences that promote and value all achievement and raise self esteem.
- To inform and encourage all children to adopt a healthy lifestyle by promoting healthy eating, regular exercise and physical and mental well-being.
- To promote equality, respect and understanding and to provide opportunities for children to learn about and celebrate cultural diversity.
- To develop an appreciation of the world in which we live and an awareness of the environment to encourage children to be responsible citizens of the future.