We are fortunate to have Monsieur Lantelme teaching French, as our chosen Modern Foreign Language, across all classes from Y1-Y6. He has prepared a wide range of resources for children of all ages, and you can also use the Language Angels software below that the school subscribes too. If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com
- Mr Lantelme's Virtual Classroom
- Mr Lantelme's French Cookbook: Bonjour les enfants! I hope you will enjoy this fun, interactive, bilingual cookbook that introduces the joy of French cooking. It features ten authentic, classic French recipes that are easy for young chefs to follow (with a little help), including starters, main courses and desserts. Bon appetit!
- Activities from Reception to Y6
- Home Learning for French: M Lantelme has made this really age-appropriate by listing different activities for all year groups from Reception to Year 4
- Lumen's French Award: some super language activities to have a go at
French video links (these are via youtube so be aware of adult supervision):
- French Wake and Shake: this is a fun way to combine physical activity with learning some French vocabulary!
- French songs for children: a great playlist to sing along to
- Daily French Challenge: short clips aimed at younger children; you could go back to Day 1 and then start working your through them to catch up!
Language Angels: lots of games and activities to help improve French skills, login to Pupil Games, then username is pupilxp and password is Simple1.