The Governing Board support and challenge the Head Teacher and other school leaders to ensure that the school is run effectively for the benefit of all children. Their strategic role includes monitoring expenditure and resourcing, ensuring policies and procedures are in line with regulations and school improvement planning. Governors offer experience of the wider community from all walks of life and professions.
Each term we have a Full Governing Board meetings and two committee meetings: one focussing on Resources and the other on Pupils and Strategy.
The composition of the Board is as follows:
- 7 co-opted governors (appointed by the Governing Board)
- 6 parents governors (appointed by parent election)
- 1 Local Authority governor (appointed by Nottingham City Council)
- 1 staff governor (appointed by staff election)
- Head Teacher (ex-officio)
Our current membership is as follows:
Governing Board minutes
Summer term 2018-19: