History at Middleton
- Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Middleton's History Framework
- Curriculum presentation for parents, Oct 2022
We use these knowledge organisers in history to outline the key facts and information that will be covered during the teaching and learning of each topic area:
- What were toys like in the past?
- How do we know about the Great Fire of London?
- Who are Nottingham's sporting heroes?
- Now and then: which Goose Fair would you prefer to visit?
- Journeys: why do people risk their lives to come first?
- Famous lives: how did Mary Seacole help others?
- How did life change for people from the Stone Age to the Iron Age?
- How do we know about life in Ancient Egypt?
- What did the R0mans do for us?
- History of Slavery: if so many people saw, why didn't they do anything to stop it?
- What were the achievements of the Ancient Greeks?
- How did Britain prevent its invasion by Germany during WW2?
- What was life like in Anglo Saxon Britain?
- Who won the Space Race?
- How did life differ for the Vikings compared with the Anglo Saxons?