History at Middleton
We use these knowledge organisers in history to outline the key facts and information that will be covered during the teaching and learning of each topic area:
- Who are Nottingham's sporting heroes?
- How have toys changed over time?
- How and why have buildings changed over time?
- Journeys: why do people risk their lives to come first?
- How has the bicycle developed over time?
- Now and then: which Goose Fair would you prefer to visit?
- Famous lives: how did Mary Seacole help others?
- How do we know about life in Ancient Egypt?
- How did life change for people from the Stone Age to the Iron Age?