Home Learning Resources
Below you will find links to resources to support learning at home. For more specific subject activities, please also use the pages (to the right) for Reading, Writing, Spelling, Maths, Science and IT, French, Music/Arts and Wellbeing.
NB: If you child spends time learning online, please be aware of their online safety - and refer to the activities and resources for both parents and children on our E-Safety page (to the right of this).
- BBC Bitesize: daily lessons and activities across the curriculum.
- Oak National Academy: daily lessons in Maths, English and other foundation subjects (e.g. history, art etc).
- Letters and Sounds (phonics) daily lessons: for Reception and Y1 (some Y2 children would benefit from these too)
- Hungry Little Minds: a website full of suggestions from newborn to 5
- Activity Book for Key Stage 1 (5-7 year olds): a booklet with many stimulating activities covering different areas of the curriculum
- Activity Book for Key Stage 2 (7-11 year olds): as above for older children
- RE Resources: a range of activities for KS1 and KS2 linked to different world faiths