Languages at Middleton
- Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Modern Foreign Languages Framework
- Curriculum Presentation for Parents, Oct 2022
- Home Learning Resources
- Poet Lingo videos
Linguist and French Speaker of the Month: each month Mr Lantelme, our MFL Lead Teacher, selects two children who have shown particularly positive attitude and achievement in their language learning.
We use these knowledge organisers in MFL to outline the key information and vocabulary that will be covered during the teaching and learning of each theme:
- How do you say and ask my name in French?
- How to say colours and numbers up to 10
- How to say hello and how I feel
- Can you name 10 little beasts?
- How to tell a story describing animals
- Petit escargot
- What are the different ways to travel?
- What are the shapes?
- What's happening in the seasons?
- Can I introduce myself?
- How old are you?
- How to tell a story in French (1)
- How to tell a story in French (2)
- What can I do?
- What is your name?
- Which fruits do I like?
- Are you sporty?
- What do I do on the weekend?
- What do you do with your computer?
- What do you do?
- What do you like doing?
- What is in my house?
- What is it like in your house?
- Where do you go at the weekend?
- Where do you live?