Languages at Middleton
- Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Modern Foreign Languages Framework
- Curriculum Presentation for Parents, Oct 2022
- Home Learning Resources: a huge range of resources for home use, including links to our Language Angels online subscription
- Languages Day Video: April 2023
Linguist and French Speaker of the Month: each month Mr Lantelme, our MFL Lead Teacher, selects two children who have shown particularly positive attitude and achievement in their language learning.
- December 2022 awards
- Spring 1 2023 awards
- Spring 2 2023 awards
- Summer 1 2023 awards
- Summer 2 2023 awards
- Autumn 1 2023 awards
We use these knowledge organisers in MFL to outline the key information and vocabulary that will be covered during the teaching and learning of each theme:
- How do you say and ask my name in French?
- How to say colours and numbers up to 10
- How to say hello and how I feel
- Can you name 10 little beasts?
- How to tell a story describing animals
- Petit escargot
- What are the different ways to travel?
- What are the shapes?
- What's happening in the seasons?
- Can I introduce myself?
- How old are you?
- How to tell a story in French (1)
- How to tell a story in French (2)
- What can I do?
- What is your name?
- Which fruits do I like?
- Are you sporty?
- What do I do on the weekend?
- What do you do with your computer?
- What do you do?
- What do you like doing?
- What is in my house?
- What is it like in your house?
- Where do you go at the weekend?
- Where do you live?