At Middleton, we expect that all children (other than those in Nursery) wear our school uniform. This helps to develop a sense of belonging and identity.
The uniform consists of:
- Bottle green jumper/cardigan
- Bottle green/white polo shirt or white shirt/blouse
- Grey/black trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore, or green and white checked dress in warmer weather.
- Sensible black school shoes
- PE kit to include plain white T-shirt, dark shorts and plimsolls/trainers (in a named drawstring bag to hang on pegs)
- Book bags with the school emblem are very useful to protect books/bring letters home in etc
We do not sell any uniform items at school. Orders can be made with the following suppliers:
3. Price and Buckland from their Hucknall shop