Science at Middleton
We use these knowledge organisers in science to outline the key facts and information that will be covered during the teaching and learning of each topic area.
- What changes each season?
- Are all plants the same?
- What different materials do we have?
- Are all animals the same?
- What do plants need to survive?
- Would you wear paper clothes in the rain?
- What do animals need to survive?
- Have you ever seen a polar bear in Nottingham?
- How are rocks and fossils classified?
- How do forces work?
- What is light?
- What do animals and humans need to survive?
- Why are plants important?
- How does matter change?
- How do we hear sounds?
- Why are insulators as important as conductors?
- How have different animals adapted?
- How do humans survive?
- Why are the properties of materials important?
- How do we move something from one place to another?
- What would we find if we explored our solar system?
- What are the different ways living things reproduce and grow?
- How do I change as I get older?
- How does light travel?
- What happens when we vary the number of components used within a circuit?
- How have living things changed over time?
- How are living things classified?
- How do we keep our bodies healthy?