Why not have a go at these science challenges devised by our subject leader, Mrs Knight:
- Liquids and Potions!
- Plant life cycles and food for free!
- Safari - Animals in the Wild
- The Solar System
- Living Things in our Environment
- The Weather
- ASE science lessons: great practical science ideas for all ages from the Association for Science Education
- STEM family activities: a range of practical and fun family activities linked to Science and Technology
- Starters for STEM: ten easy-to-resource activities for the home to help children's understanding of the world around them
- Science experiments from the Royal Institution; a series of short films showing you how you can carry out science investigations at home
- Ignite: another bank of creative science activities designed for home learning.
- BBC Science lessons for Key Stage 1 (Y1/Y2)
- BBC Science lessons for Key Stage 2 (Y3-Y6)
- NASA website: activities linked to space travel and engineering for young adventurers!
- Dr Who, Space, Light and Super Movers: live lesson suited to Key Stage 2 children with an interest in space and the planets.